Mono Hot Springs
CA CMT 72282
Aimee Bertsch 559.769.5557
Greetings, my name is Aimee.
The foothills of Sierra Nevada is the place I call home. The area gives me serenity, stability and a peaceful existence.
My bodywork derives from the quest to heal body mind and spirit and this led me to over a decade of exploration in the ﬁelds of holistic and scientiﬁc health and the bridging of the two. I believe these are the essential parts that make up an integrative whole.
This includes learning the application of body massage, cranio sacral, and somatic movement through Yoga, the Trager Approach and Feldenkrais. The more subtle ﬁelds of aromatherapy, Reiki and Neuro-Linguistic Programming led me to mediation and coaching sessions as well.
They say in order to really learn something, one has to practice and teach to gain mastery. Since 2006, I have been involved as a faculty member instructing bodywork in massage school and raising body-mind awareness through movement classes to support my clients.
• Graduate from Educating Hands school of Massage and Hydrotherapy in Miami Florida.
• Studied and attended Barbara Brennan School of Healing, Five Elements School for Acupuncture, AMMA-TUINA, TRAGER Approach, Reﬂexology, Cranio-sacral 1 and 2, Somatic Visceral, Pregnancy Massage, Raindrop-Technique and Aromatherapy, Feldenkrais Movement Therapy, Somatic Experience, REIKI, NLP, Myofascial Technique, Lymphatic-Drainage, NSEV and several 3 day courses for licensed bodyworkers
• Bringing you over 2000 hours of clinical and hands on therapeutic experience
Massage by Design
Choose from the following modalities: Swedish, Trager, Feldenkrais, Cranio-Sacral, Reiki, Lymphatic Massage and Reﬂexology and choose the duration.
60 minutes – 85
75 minutes – 105
90 minutes – 120
• Raindrop Technique Sessions are 75 minutes for 125
• Add hot stones 10
• Add single essential oil, Eucalyptus, Peppermint or Lavender 10
• Add essential oil massage blend, see ingredients below 15